The Power of InfoBate
In today's information age, data is valuable and necessary. It is because of this that WAM has partnered with a leading data warehouse supplier, InfoBate, who has been instrumental in the data-tracking process for the distribution community for over 40 years. InfoBate provides the WAM distributors and manufacturers/brokers with a comprehensive information system that is unmatched.
This information goes far and beyond just retailer compliance; it will assist both manufacturer and distributor alike to close distribution voids, maximize retailer earnings, and most of all, increase everyone's bottom line.
The reports generated by InfoBate are used to:
- Focus on core-brand distribution - The WAM manufacturers and distributors are able to see sales data by sales rep, by store, which includes distribution void reporting. This information allows the WAM manufacturers and distributors to work to cure these deficiencies and improve core brand distribution in all of the c-stores that they service.
- Ensure "pay for performance" - Manufacturers and distributors are able to monitor the compliance for all manufacturers' retailer accrual programs. This ensures that manufacturers are only paying for performance with the retailers that have signed up on their program. Retailers that are not in compliance with the program requirements will not receive payment.
- Manage the Retailer Accrual Programs - The data provided by InfoBate allows the WAM distributors to successfully manage all aspects of the WAM retailer accrual program and to help their retailers maximize their rebate earnings.
- Increase speed to shelf on new items - The InfoBate data can show the distribution of new items and can be used to gauge the speed-to-shelf of these items. Objectives can be set for each distributor based off of these reports.
- Calculate retailer program payment.